Saturday 6 February 2010

Catch up

Not had much chance to write on here lately. Anyway, the new laptop arrived - delivered to work for safety.
Thursday night - call at 5.30pm to say someone from ChemDry would be coming 9am Saturday morning to take some of our furniture into storage. Bit of a shock as we had no warning. Realised we need somewhere to stay when the work gets too much - found a holiday cottage for 2 weeks.
Spent Friday evening after work frantically packing books etc.
Saturday 30 January - ChemDry turned up with a tiny van - don't see how they're going to fit much in there. Anyway they got to work and also checked the drying process - still very wet. They tell me that the kitchen needs to be ripped out as soon as possible! I had to take our dog Sucha to be clipped so I left briefly to take her - when I got back the desk in the hall was gone - unfortunately I hadn't got round to emptying the drawers - but luckily I had moved the box with the keys to the garage etc the night before or we'd have been stuffed!
After they left I started emptying the kitchen cupboards - a major job.
More later...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment