Wednesday 27 January 2010

Wednesday

While driving to work my mobile rang. When I pulled over and checked messages there was a voicemail from Bevalue, the company who will arrange to replace the electrical items. They left a message to call back. Unfortunately they gave the wrong number. Texted Carol Roberts to get the correct number. Then I phoned Bevalue, who told me they couldn't discuss it with me as they 'could only discuss matters with the policy holder' - I pointed out it was a joint policy but the woman refused to discuss matters. I texted Louis and asked him to call them as I have had enough.
Later in the day I got a call from Julie, who works with Louis (Louis was with a client) - she gave me details of the laptop which they were going to send as we had to approve it before accepting. I looked it up on the internet - it was certainly better than the one that was damaged so I phoned Bevalue and arranged for it to be delivered tomorrow - watch this space! They also gave me details of portable TV's to replace the damaged ones - I have to check on them and give my approval (which I am sure I will as the damaged ones were really old anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment